Sania Mirza , who is married to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, is expecting to her first child, Sania is seven months pregnant. The star couple is looking forward to embracing parenthood in a couple of months’ time.
Sania has not given any of these a thought, during an exclusive interview with HT Brunch, Sania answered some of the stickiest questions.
She gave un expcted answer when she was asked to pick a sport for her child , during the interview. She replied , neither chose Tennis nor cricket, she said that she would want her child to become a doctor.
Sania also added, she may choose a third country as she has not thought about the nationality of her child.
And when she was asked if she wanted a boy or girl, Sania replied , it does not really matter, however she mentioned that her husband has always wanted to have a girl child.
Biopic on sportpersons have drawn the audiences to the theatres . According to the Mumbai Mirror, Screwvala has bought the film rights to Mirza’ story, and the it may soon get translated into a film.
Twenty eight weeks expectant, carrying her first child, tennis ace Sania Mirza walks in with the gait of the athlete . she smiles that Sania smile, one that we have all seen play many parts. Its warm Hyderabadi at times, but shows streaks of rebellion at others. It sometimes conveys the distance that a celebrity, often mired in unnecessary controversy, need to convey and at other times.
It shows sparks of playfulness, every time Sania smiles though, she exudes steely strength that conveys confidence and charm, a combination as rare unpredictable as this super girl herself.
Sania said that, Because I am an athlete there is more muscle tone, so my bump was not showing as much until very recently, Reported HT Brunch.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas