Sania Mirza , who is married to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, is expecting to her first child, Sania is seven months pregnant. The star couple is looking forward to embracing parenthood in a couple of months’ time.
Sania has not given any of these a thought, during an exclusive interview with HT Brunch, Sania answered some of the stickiest questions.
She gave un expcted answer when she was asked to pick a sport for her child , during the interview. She replied , neither chose Tennis nor cricket, she said that she would want her child to become a doctor.
Sania also added, she may choose a third country as she has not thought about the nationality of her child.
And when she was asked if she wanted a boy or girl, Sania replied , it does not really matter, however she mentioned that her husband has always wanted to have a girl child.
Biopic on sportpersons have drawn the audiences to the theatres . According to the Mumbai Mirror, Screwvala has bought the film rights to Mirza’ story, and the it may soon get translated into a film.
Twenty eight weeks expectant, carrying her first child, tennis ace Sania Mirza walks in with the gait of the athlete . she smiles that Sania smile, one that we have all seen play many parts. Its warm Hyderabadi at times, but shows streaks of rebellion at others. It sometimes conveys the distance that a celebrity, often mired in unnecessary controversy, need to convey and at other times.
It shows sparks of playfulness, every time Sania smiles though, she exudes steely strength that conveys confidence and charm, a combination as rare unpredictable as this super girl herself.
Sania said that, Because I am an athlete there is more muscle tone, so my bump was not showing as much until very recently, Reported HT Brunch.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play