Aisa Cup 2022: Can India Qualify for Final After Defeats to Pakistan and Sri Lanka: India has lost two back-to-back matches in Aisa Cup 2022, Most cricket expert is saying team India has no chance for 2022.
There are three more matches to be played in the Aisa Cup 2022 and team India has a miner chance of qualifications.
In the remaining 3 encounters, Pakistan will face Afghanistan on 7 Sept. India will face Afghanistan on 8th Sept 2022 and Sri Lanka will take on Pakistan on 9 September.
Pakistan vs Afghanistan: 7 September
India vs Afghanistan: 8 September
Sri Lanka vs Pakistan: 9 September
At this time, Sri Lanka is top in the point table after 2 matches won. Pakistan is in the second position in the table.
There is a method by which India can reach in the finals of the Asia Cup. Team India led by Rohit Sharma’s men will have to do their share and win their final match against Afghanistan and then depend on the result.
Sri Lanka has qualified after 2 wins, and the rest of the group will need to be tied at 2 points so that India can get through via run rate.
This means Pakistan will have to lose all their remaining matches.
Afghanistan beat Pakistan
India beat Afghanistan
Sri Lanka beat Pakistan
NRR should be greater than Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems