Indian Skipper Rohit Sharma fit and available for last two T20I against West Indies: Indian skipper Rohit Sharma is fit and will be available for lat two T20I against West Indies.
The BBCI has confirmed that Rohit had a back spasm and the medical team had been working on his progress.
After winning in the second T20I, He had updated on his injury in the post-match conference stating that he was hopeful of recovering in time for the remaining T20I against West Indies.
“It’s okay at the moment. We’ve got a few days till the next game, hopefully, it should be okay (his injury),” he had said. The 35-year-old played a match-winning innings in the first T20I against West Indies with a 44-ball 64 and he has a big role to play in the leadership. However, with the Asia Cup and the T20 World Cup 2022 coming up, team India management might just be very cautious when it comes to Rohit’s fitness. “Rohit will be available for the last two games on Saturday and Sunday”, a report from Cricbuzz read.
India has the option of Ishan Kishan on the bench as an opener. If they do want to rest Rohit for the last two T20Is while there might be a case for who leads the side.
Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya, have both led India in recent times. It could be a big call if India decides to rest Rohit.
Read More | ODI mei toh Sachin paaji ko pakad Lunga
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series