Rajasthan Royals has one injury case, Evin Lewis has suffered an injury before joining the team in UAE.
West Indies dangerous opener has faced a shoulder injury while fielding during the final of CPL 2021.
Lewis was roped in the Royals side as a replacement to England player Jos Buttler who is unavailable in the second leg of the tournament.
It happens during the 5th overs when E Lewis was trying to save a four runs at the boundary.
To save the boundary, he hurt his left shoulder. Physio was brought in for immediate help but with the groaning pain, Lewis had to leave the field.
The 29-year old had been in sublime form in the ongoing edition of the CPL where he has emerged as one of the top run-scorers in the tournament.
In the 10 innings so far, he has smashed 420 runs and returned with an average of 52.50. Besides, he has hit three fifties and one hundred in the tournament so far.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022