The IPL 2021 phase 2 is all set to start on September 19 in UAE. The first phase was halted due to the COVID-19 virus.
All teams have already reached UAE and completed quarantine and started off their training, they faced more challenges of some foreign players opting out of the tournament.
While RCB reaching from reaching the triple-digit mark, his team on the other hand is at a very high spot among other teams when it comes to the century stand.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB):
Virat Kohli’s lead team has the highest number of centuries as a team with 14 centuries to their name over the years in the IPL.
Punjab Kings (PBKS):
Punjab Kings is in the second position with 13 centuries
Delhi Capitals (DC):
The team third on the list is Delhi Capitals (DC) with 10 centuries to their name. Now led by Rishabh Pant after Shreyas Iyer faced injury is leading the points table of IPL 2021 after phase 1.
Rajasthan Royals (RR):
The team has 9 centuries in IPL history.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK):
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) – has eight centuries to their name. The MS Dhoni-led side is on the second spot on the current IPL 2021 ranking.
Mumbai Indians (MI):
Rohit Sharma lead team have only four to their name.
SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH):
SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH), have three centuries to their name.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR):
Last on this list is Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) who have just one century to their name.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022