The IPL 2021 phase 2 is all set to start on September 19 in UAE. The first phase was halted due to the COVID-19 virus.
All teams have already reached UAE and completed quarantine and started off their training, they faced more challenges of some foreign players opting out of the tournament.
While RCB reaching from reaching the triple-digit mark, his team on the other hand is at a very high spot among other teams when it comes to the century stand.
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB):
Virat Kohli’s lead team has the highest number of centuries as a team with 14 centuries to their name over the years in the IPL.
Punjab Kings (PBKS):
Punjab Kings is in the second position with 13 centuries
Delhi Capitals (DC):
The team third on the list is Delhi Capitals (DC) with 10 centuries to their name. Now led by Rishabh Pant after Shreyas Iyer faced injury is leading the points table of IPL 2021 after phase 1.
Rajasthan Royals (RR):
The team has 9 centuries in IPL history.
Chennai Super Kings (CSK):
Chennai Super Kings (CSK) – has eight centuries to their name. The MS Dhoni-led side is on the second spot on the current IPL 2021 ranking.
Mumbai Indians (MI):
Rohit Sharma lead team have only four to their name.
SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH):
SunRisers Hyderabad (SRH), have three centuries to their name.
Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR):
Last on this list is Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) who have just one century to their name.
- How to Add Stickers on Instagram Reels?
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications