RCB’s magical pacer Harshal Patel on Wednesday continued showing magic with the ball. The purple cap holder has been taking three wickets in the final over of RR’s innings to restrict them.
Harshal Patel took 26 wickets in 11 matches. His nearest rival is Delhi Capitals Avesh Khan with 18 wickets from 11 matches.
Harshal Patel can rewrite IPL History by becoming highest wicket-taker in 1 single season
He can go past Dwayne Bravo’s record of 32 wickets which is all-time record in IPL
RCB is yet to play 3 league games & possible matches in Playoffs
IPL 2021 Purple Cap List:
Most Wickets in a single season of IPL
Jasprit Bumrah (27 Wickets in IPL 2020): The Indian fast bowler took 27 wickets last season and finished only behind Kagiso Rabada last year.
James Faulkner (28 Wickets in IPL 2013): The Australian all-rounder represented the Rajasthan Royals (RR) that year and was their most successful bowler. He picked up 28 wickets in 16 matches, including a fifer against Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH).
Lasith Malinga (28 Wickets – IPL 2011): He took 28 wickets in that season. Thus the Sri Lankan pacer has taken the third most wickets in a single IPL season.
Kagiso Rabada (30 Wickets – IPL 2020): He took 30 wickets in 2020 and has taken the second most number of wickets in a single edition. His exceptional performance propelled Delhi Capitals (DC) to the finals.
Dwayne Bravo (32 Wickets – IPL 2013): He took 32 wickets in the sixth edition of the league as Chennai Super Kings (CSK) reached the finals. IPL 2013 will always be remembered for DJ Bravo’s exceptional performances.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer