IPL 2021: SRH’s facer Umran Malik has been impressed with the fastest delivery against RCB. RCB’s skipper said the Jammu & Kashmir young star needs to be monitored to ensure his potential is maximized.
The 21-year-old SRH pacer has got everyone excited with his raw pace and clocked 152.95 kph during the game against RCB.
“This tournament throws up talent every year, good to see a guy bowling at 150 clicks. It is important to understand the progress of individuals from hereon,” Virat Kohli said in the post-match presentation after his team lost the game by four runs.
The pool of fast bowlers being strong is always a good sign for Indian cricket and whenever you see talent like this. You are going to have your eyes on them and make sure you maximize their potential which is already being seen at the IPL level,” Virat Kohli added.
His 152.95 kmph zinger last night made him the fastest of the IPL, surpassing Lockie Ferguson (152.75 kmph).
“Umran Malik certainly is special. We’ve seen him in the nets for a couple of seasons. Special opportunity for him and it’s not surprising to see him come and do well. (He has) Been a really valuable addition to the side,” said Williamson.
“I try and keep it really simple with him but he’s got a lot of mates in the team and they share the message and he takes the game on,” he added.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer