IPL 2022 Bad News for DC: Delhi Capital is dealing with Big Blow before the beginning of IPL 2022. Delhi Capital’s pacer Anrich Nortge is likely to miss the IPL 2022 season.
As per the source, Nortje is struggling to recover from his injuries & may have to skip the entire Season 15 of IPL.
The South African has confirmed that Nortje hasn’t started bowling. According to the publication he is yet to fully recover from his HIP INJURY.
The newspaper has quoted Cricket South Africa’s medical officer Dr. Shuaib Manjra who also is working on Nortje’s condition.
“He has been seen by three different orthopedic surgeons. And he is struggling with loading and doing most of the other rehab work. He is not ready for action. I guess it’s frustrating. He keeps fit, he works extremely hard. All goes fine, except for when he picks up his bowling loads. He has got discomfort. We have identified three different problems between back and hip and we don’t know which is primary,” Munjra said.
“It’s probably going to be difficult [for Nortje to go to the IPL]. He has not really been bowling much since November. We don’t have any timeframe on his return. It’s been a long one. The medical team will give advice on whether he will be cleared for the IPL,” Mpitsang was quoted as saying in ESPNCricinfo.
Earlier this week, Cricket South Africa has announced their ODI team for Bangladesh. During the announcement as well CSA’s selection convenor, Victor Mpitsang had announced that it will be difficult for Nortje to make it to IPL.
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More
- Rishabh Pant Health: Pant RULED OUT of India vs Australia Test & IPL 2023