RCB’s Mohammed Siraj Conceded most sixes in IPL: RCB’s pacer Mohammed Siraj has created unwanted records as he went on to become the bowler who has conceded the maximum number of sixes in IP cricket.
He went past CSK’ Dwayne Bravo, his closest competitor. As he conceded 31 runs against Rajasthan Royals in the second qualifier at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad.
He was particularly poor in the first two over his spells. As he was taken to the cleaners by RR openers Yashaswi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler.
In first over, he gave away two sixes and a boundary. And then gave away two boundaries and a six in the second over. All in all he gave away 31 in his first two overs.
The Hyderabad cricketer had a great IPL in 2020 and 2021. But this year, he has fallen from grace, leaking runs at an economy of more than ten, yet RCB management stuck with him.
They only dropped him in one match (against Gujarat Titans in the final league game) where he was replaced by Siddharth Kaul.
MOST SIXES CONCEDED IN AN IPL SEASON
- Mohammed Siraj – 31 in 15 matches in 2022
- Dwayne Bravo – 29 in 16 matches in 2018
- Yuzvendra Chahal – 28 in 14 matches in 2015
- Wanindu Hasaranga – 28 in 16 matches in 2022
Chasing a modest target, openers Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler gave Rajasthan Royals a blazing start. They showed their class and took RCB bowlers to cleaners, bringing the half-century stand for the opening wicket in just 27 balls.
Du Plessis introduced left-arm spinner Shahbaz Ahmed early but it was only to be tonked away by Buttler as shoulders began to drop on the field. Josh Hazlewood dismissed Jaiswal in the final over of the Powerplay. But it didn’t have any effect on RR’s run chase.
- Free Fire OB35 Advance Server: Starts Date & Time, Activation Code, and More
- List Cricketer Made T20I Debuts for India but Yet are to Play a Match in 2022
- PUBG revealed Deston Map officially: All You Need to Know
- Here’s Why SKY is better than Rishabh Pant and Shreyas Iyer at the No 4 Position for T20 World Cup
- Irfan Pathan Picks His Indian Playing XI for T20 World Cup 2022
- Yuvraj Singh Shared Name of His Son in Instagram
- ICC T20I Rankings: Ishan Kishan breaks into top 10 T20I batsmen after sensational performance against Proteas