I have been trying to do everything to be part of the Indian Team – Dinesh Karthik:– RCB’s wicket-keeper batsman Dinesh Karthik has set milestones in every match in IPL 2022 to get a chance in T20 World 2022.
And RCB found him as a replacement of AB de Villiers. On Saturday, he played a terrific batting display. He scored an unbeaten 66 off just 34, including 5 boundaries and sixes.
After a couple of poor seasons in IPL, 36-year-old improved himself in the RCB’s color.
He feels that he has a bigger plan for T20 World Cup held in Australia.
Read More | Who has Hit The Longest SIX in IPL History?
“I must admit that I have a bigger goal and have been working really hard. I have been trying to do everything to be a part of the Indian team,” Karthik said at the post-match presentation ceremony.
“When you are batting at the death, you try and get under the ball more while hitting. You make me sound like a serial killer (laughs). I must admit positions and calmness comes from preparations. Apart from that staying in the moment sounds cliched but it works,” he concluded.
With this victory, RCB have jumped to the third spot in the IPL 2022 points table with four wins in six matches.
Dinesh Karthik has now smashed 197 runs in six games at an average of 197 and a strike rate of almost 210.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems