KKR vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction IPL 2021: KKR and PBKS will square off in a crunch IPL 2021 match with the stakes as high as the play-off spot in Dubai on Thursday.
KKR are on 10 points while Punjab is on 8 heading into this game. A win here for KKR would take them to 12 points and keep them in the top four.
Chris Gayle has pulled out of IPL & PBKS squad on the eve of DO or DIE match vs Kolkata Knight Riders.
There is no official confirmation on the return of both Andre Russell and Mayank Agarwal for their respective teams. While Russel picked up a hamstring injury against CSK, Mayank also survived an ankle injury.
Dubai International Cricket Stadium has help on the offer for both batsmen and bowlers as it is the fastest wicket among all the three venues.
Head-to-head: Matches 28, KKR 19, PBKS 9.
KKR: Shubman Gill, Venkatesh Iyer, Rahul Tripathi, Eoin Morgan (c), Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Sunil Narine, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Sandeep Warrier, Varun Chakravarthy
PBKS: KL Rahul, Mayank Agarwal, Mandeep Singh, Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Aiden Makram, Ravi Bishnoi, Harpreet Brar, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Shami, Nathan Ellis
KKR vs PBKS Best Paying XI:
WK- KL Rahul
Batsman: Mayank, Gill, Morgan, Markram
AR: Narine, Iyer
Bowler: Krishna, Shami, Bishnoi, Tim Southee
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone
- Infinix Smart 6 HD launched at a Price of Rs 6799