Pakistan Pacer Mohammad Hasnain’s Bowling: Pakistan pacer Mohammad Hasnain has been reported for illegal bowling action. Hasnain underwent tests on his bowling action in January at the ICC-accredited biomechanics laboratory at the Lahore University of Management Science.
As per the ESPNcricinfo, a majority of his deliveries exceeded the tolerance limit of 15 degrees that is necessary to qualify as a legal bowling action.
According to the ICC’s regulation, he can continue bowling in domestic tournaments as long as PCB approves.
Read More | Pakistani Pacer Hasan Ali opens up on dropped catch in T20 World Cup 2021- ‘Didn’t sleep for 2 days’
Read More | IPL 2022: Virat Kohli Revealed Anushka Sharma’s Bangalore Connection- ‘Not Many People Know This’
However, PCB had already disallowed Mohammad Hafeez to bowl in 2016 after the action was deemed illegal.
Mohammad Hasnain was reported in the BBL after Moises Henriques comments:
In BBL 2021-2022, SIX’s skipper Moises Henriques had accused the youngster of chucking the ball. The video of the same went viral and soon after, the umpire ended up reporting the action.
He was set to have his action tested in Australia itself but since he was traveling back to Pakistan for the PSL.
He played three matches for Quetta Gladiators but will not be continuing for the time being.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems