PSL 2022 ISL vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report, Live Streaming- Pakistan Super League 8th Match: Islamabad United (ISL) will be facing Multan Sultans (MUL) on Tuesday, Friday 1. The game will be played at the National Stadium in Karachi, Pakistan.
Islamabad United made an emphatic statement this past Saturday in their opening PSL fixture of 2022, chasing down 169 against Peshawar Zalmi in just 15.5 overs with nine wickets remaining.
Islamabad United is coming into this fixture after comfortably beating Peshawar Zalmi on Tuesday. The United went on to chase 169 runs and they won the game by nine wickets on Tuesday.
ISL kicked off its campaign with a thumping 9 wickets win over Peshawar and is sitting second in the points table.
Paul Stirling and Alex Hales would prove a formidable opening partnership and they lived up to expectations with a stand of 112 for the first wicket.
The MUL boast a quality opening pairing with both Shan Masood and captain Mohammad Rizwan having made an excellent start to the tournament,
Match: PSL 2022 ISL vs MUL, Match 8
Date: 1st Feb 2022
Time: 08:00 PM IST
Venue: National Stadium, Karachi
This venue in Karachi has a batting pitch with a par score of around 165. The team bowling first has a higher chance of winning. It was expected that spinners will receive huge support from the pitch.
Reece Topley is unavailable for the starting few games
Colin Munro will be available for the next game
Hales, Stirling, de Lange, Zahir Khan and Gurbaz are available
ISL will play with the same team.
Multan Sultans have won 2 out of 2 matches and they are at the top of the table while Islamabad United are at the 2nd spot with 1 win in 1 match.
ISL has a net run rate of +2.463.
PSL 2022 ISL vs MUL Head to Head:
Both the teams have faced each other around nine times. However, Islamabad United has won five times while Multan Sultans has four wins.
PSL 2022 ISL vs MUL Dream11 Fantasy Players:
- M Rizwan – Rizwan has scored 121 runs in 2 matches at an average of 121.00.
- A Hales has stepped into PSL with 82 runs off 54 balls in the first match.
- S Masood – Shan Masood scored 83 runs off 50 deliveries in the last match
- Khushdil Shah scored 18 runs off just 4 balls
- F Ashraf took 2 wickets for 23 runs.
- Hasan Ali took 2 wickets for 34 runs in the first match.
- Tahir has taken 4 wickets and he looks in great touch with the ball.
PSL 2022 ISL vs MUL Expected Playing XI:
Islamabad United: Alex Hales, Colin Munro, Paul Stirling, Muhammad Akhlaq (wk), Asif Ali, Shadab Khan (c), Muhammad Musa, Hasan Ali, Zafar Gohar, Zahir Khan, Faheem Ashraf.
Multan Sultans: Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (captain and wicket-keeper) Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Tim David, Khushdil Shah, David Willey, Imran Tahir, Ihsanullah, Imran Khan, Shahnawaz Dahani.
Where can I stream Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans in the UK?
Sky Sports subscribers can stream Islamabad United vs Multan Sultans live on Sky Go
PSL 2022 ISL vs MUL Dream11 Prediction:
WK: Gurbaz, Akhlaq
Batsmen: Stirling, Hales, K Shah, S Masood
AR: S Khan, F Ashraf
Bwolers: I Khan, Dahani, H. Ali
- Apple’s Second-Gen HomePod launched in India: Specifications, Features, & Price
- iOS 16.3 Update Features like Apple ID security keys, HomePod Support & More
- Oppo Reno 8T launched in India: Check Full Details
- PUBG Mobile Honey Badger: Full Guide & Tips for Pro players
- Leaked!! iPhone 15 Series Price Leaked- Reports
- Redmi Note 12 5G Launched at Price Rs 16,499: Check Specifications
- PUBG Mobile 2.4 Update: Feature, Rewards, Release Date, and More