Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury: Indian pacer Jasprit Bumrah was earlier ruled out of the Asia Cup due to a back injury. In his last T20I on September 25, the third and final match against Australia. He had conceded 50 off four overs – his worst T20I figures.
As per sources, he has not traveled with the team to Thiruvananthapuram where the first T20I took place between India and South Africa, and has been ruled out of the series.
No surgery will be required but Bumrah is expected to take time of 4-6 months to recover from the injury.
He is being monitored by the BCCI medical team. But given the fact that it could take Bumrah about four weeks to recover. Chances are high that the selectors will have to look for his replacement.
Bumrah is the second senior star player to be ruled out after Ravindra Jadeja, who is recovering from a knee surgery.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series