T20 World Cup 2021: As per the news, Australia pacer Mitchell Starc is being monitored by team medical staff after being struck on the knee during training.
A spokesperson has confirmed that Starc is still being monitored ahead of the game against Sri Lanka.
Mitchell Starc was seen limping off with an injured leg in the training held at the ICC Academy on Tuesday night in Dubai, UAE.
Due to a leg injury, Starc is doubtful for Australia’s game against Sri Lanka. He already take about six months’ break from cricket and hardly played any games before arriving in Dubai for ICC World T20.
Although he trained with the Australian women’s team in Queensland, along with his partner Alyssa Healy, he has had little match practice.
The left-hander had taken nearly six months to break from cricket and hardly played any games before arriving in Dubai for the ICC T20 World Cup.
Talking about Australia’s performance in the ongoing T20 World Cup so far. They have beaten South Africa in one of the games they have played.
The bowlers did a handy job to restrict the Proteas to a below-par total and then Steve Smith and Marcus Stoinis finished it with the bat.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer