Virat Kohli says Halke Me Le Raha Tha Behenc***d: Virat Kohli and company gave an abusing send-off to the African skipper Temba Bavuma after his run out in the third and final ODI match.
South Africa was off to a poor start in the match as they lost two wickets in the powerplay in the third ODI.
First, they lost the wicket of opener J Malan in the 3rd over and then Temba Bavuma in the 7th over.
Chahar bowled a 126kph outswinger and Temba Bavuma played a drive towards mid-off and went for a single. But he was not running in the straight line and he paid a price for it. As India skipper KL Rahul hit the bullseye at the non-striker’s end to dismiss Bavuma.
After Bavuma got out he received an abusive send-off from Virat Kohli and co.
India won the toss and elected to field first and they made a lot of changes in the playing XI.
India made in total 4 changes, as Suryakumar Yadav, Jayant Yadav, Prasidh Krishna, and Deepak Chahar were included in the team, and Venkatesh Iyer, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shardul Thakur, and Bhuvneshwar Kumar were dropped.
South Africa also made one change as they opted to go with just one spinner. They dropped Tabraiz Shamsi and added Dwaine Pretorius to the team.
South Africa has already won the three-match ODI series against India by winning the first match by 31 runs and the second match by 7 wickets.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems