Bajaj Auto is all set to launch its Urbanite brand on 16th October. the new brand will be responsible for selling the company’s upcoming all-electric offerings.
Bajaj Auto is expected to showcase its first-ever electric scooter that has been already spied multiple times doing test runs in an around Pune.
According to the Financial Express, Bajaj registered the name Chetak Chic Electric for a new scooter as far as in 2017. Suggesting it might be the name of its first-ever electric bike that’s all set to be launched on Wednesday, Oct 16.
Bajaj also worked on the nostalgia factor by naming the launch event Hamara Kal, which is a clear nod to the company’s famous Hamara Bajaj (Our Bajaj) ad campaign which took a life of its own in the early nineties.
Company’s official invite mentions the event name as Hamara Kal that might remind of tagline of highly popular product by company in the past.
Bajaj’s upcoming electric scooter has already been spotted multiple times during its test runs in and around the company’s factory new Pune. Reports suggest that unlike the original Chetak, which was very much the common man’s two-wheeler of choice. Its new-age avatar will be a premium offering priced close to Rs 1 lakh in a country where traditional mass-market two-wheelers cost almost half as much.
It will primarily go up against the likes of the Ather 450. Ofer details regarding the upcoming Bajaj Chetak Chic Electric to be out on 16th October.
Via: Financial Express
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play