Bill Gates revealed that he was actually “jealous” of his rival-cum-friend, Steve Jobs’ power to “over-motivate people”.
Recently, the billionaire came to a podcast interview and talked about Apple. gates said that he was envious of Jobs unmatched charisma.
“He was such a wizard at over-motivating people — I was a minor wizard so I couldn’t fall under his spells — but I could see him casting the spells, and then I would look at people and see them mesmerized. I was so jealous.”, Gates said.
He talked about Jobs’ comeback in Apple in 1997, If you don’t know, Steve Jobs was forced out of the company that he co-founded back in 1985.
There was a conflict between the board of the company and with then-CEO, John Scully.
After departure from Apple, Steve founded another company called NeXT. Apple bought NeXT to bring back Jobs to the company as the CEO.
So, Gates calls this second run of Steve Jobs as the CEO of Apple after his return in 1997 until he succumbed to a rare pancreatic cancer in 2011 “truly phenomenal”.
“No one else can do what he did there. I couldn’t have done that [and] I don’t know anyone who could have.”, Gates further added.
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022