Battlegrounds Mobile India is an online multiplayer battle royale game. And if you want to win a Chicken Dinner in BGMI you should improve you are game sense and strategy.
Here are top 6 Tips & Tricks to better your in-game strategy and game sense
Stay in secret positions: players don’t try to a camping spot that everyone knows. Instead, you can shoot through hopper windows insides Erangel’s School without being spotted.
F/D ratio improves using risks: When you hear the unstoppable gun sound, rush in right away even when you have to run on an open way. The gun sound will hide your footsteps and you can approach enemies without being heard.
Use Drop Shot: Players don’t use drop shot at the time. Keep in mind that the drop shot skill is only effective and essential in 1v1 combat. If there are two enemies or above, the drop shot puts you on the passive side. When you can knock one of them, the other one knock you down. Drop shot only work in a 1v2 situation when you are very close to both of them.
Being greedy: If you are only greedy for bot kills, you cannot improve your skills and reflexes. The more greedy you are, the better you master the game.
Shake your head while reviving: You should shake your head to prevent yourself from getting a headshot. You can tap on the left and right peek buttons continuously to shake your head.
Camp in intense situations: In those situations, don’t rush or play aggressively. It’s better to camp and stay alive till the end of the match. Your target is Chicken Dinner, so don’t be finished soon.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg