Call of Duty: Mobile will be launched on October 1 in countries where Google Play and App Store are supported. The mobile version of the game is all set to roll out on
The game will be available in a number of countries; China, Vietnam,
The post shared on the micro-blogging site also gave a sneak-peak into the new changes introduced to the game. Call of Duty: Mobile is coming to iOS and Android on October 1st. The free to play mobile experience features signature call of Duty multiplayer, iconic maps, modes, characters, and a new Battle Royale experience. #CODMobile.
Chris Plummer, VP Mobile at Activision said that We are bringing together some of the best the franchise has to offer, in
He added We have tested the game extensively in select territories and the feedback. We’ve received has helped us refine the experience for October 1.
In the game, up to 100 combatants will fight for survival in a map designed for the mobile title featuring locations from across the Call of Duty franchise in so
Players will compete in several matches, which will include
Via: Business Standard
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play