A Free Fire eSports tournament called the Esports Premier League 2021, features a prize pool of Rs 25 lakh for Free Fire teams from 8 cities to fight.
The tournament will starts on June 16, 2021. And The brand Ambassador of the tournament will be Tiger Shroff.
Tiger Shroff teamed up with MortaL, a popular PUBG Mobile YouTuber, to play Call of Duty Mobile in the past. There is also a video on YouTube showing Tiger Shroff playing PUBG Mobile. While he is one of the biggest Bollywood stars, he is definitely also a fan of gaming.
With Tiger Shroff featured for the Esports Premier League 2021 Season 1, the tournament will garner a lot of public attention.
The tournament will be streamed on many platforms including YouTube, Facebook, and Disney+ Hotstar.
“I am really excited to collaborate with Esports Premier League. This opens a tremendous opportunity to recognize the growing talent in Esports in India. As the world’s first franchise-based model in Esports, ESPL will surely help in putting India first on the global map. Esports fans and gamers are shaping the future of entertainment and sports. And I’m glad to present this force of the future.”
(With Input From GuruGamer)
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play