The Alpha being only on PlayStation continues COD’s longstanding partnership with Sony. It gives PlayStation players unique game mode, exclusive bundles, and first access to Betas.
The Alpha for Call of Duty: Vanguard will feature the newly announced Champion Hill mode, seeing players compete in 2v2 or 3v3 to be the last team standing.
The Call of Duty: Vanguard PlayStation only Alpha available to play on Friday, August 27 at 10 AM PT and end on Sunday, August 29 at 10 AM PT.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha will be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users via the PlayStation Store.
How to download and play the Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha
- Open the PlayStation Store on PS5 or PS4 (or visit the PS Store web here)
- Search ‘Call of Duty: Vanguard’
- Select Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha
- Click ‘Download’
- Launch Vanguard from either the downloads screen or your home screen
The Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha is 20GB on PlayStation 5 and around 15-30GB on PlayStation 4 depending on your region.
Vanguard’s Alpha will not be available on Xbox and PC. Because of Call of Duty’s partnership with Sony, only
PlayStation players will get to play in the Alpha.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg