The Alpha being only on PlayStation continues COD’s longstanding partnership with Sony. It gives PlayStation players unique game mode, exclusive bundles, and first access to Betas.
The Alpha for Call of Duty: Vanguard will feature the newly announced Champion Hill mode, seeing players compete in 2v2 or 3v3 to be the last team standing.
The Call of Duty: Vanguard PlayStation only Alpha available to play on Friday, August 27 at 10 AM PT and end on Sunday, August 29 at 10 AM PT.
Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha will be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 users via the PlayStation Store.
How to download and play the Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha
- Open the PlayStation Store on PS5 or PS4 (or visit the PS Store web here)
- Search ‘Call of Duty: Vanguard’
- Select Call of Duty: Vanguard Champion Hill Alpha
- Click ‘Download’
- Launch Vanguard from either the downloads screen or your home screen
The Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha is 20GB on PlayStation 5 and around 15-30GB on PlayStation 4 depending on your region.
Vanguard’s Alpha will not be available on Xbox and PC. Because of Call of Duty’s partnership with Sony, only
PlayStation players will get to play in the Alpha.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications