Microsoft announced that Halo Infinite ‘s multiplayer mode will be free-to-play and support up to 120fps.
The Verge reported that “The legendary Halo series returns with the most expansive Master Chief campaign yet and a groundbreaking free-to-play multiplayer experience,” read the listing. “Enjoy up to 120 FPS and greatly reduced load times creating seamless gameplay with Xbox Series X.
The developer revealed information about the multiplayer mode for the Halo Infinite.
Halo tweeted, “Halo is for everyone. We can confirm #HaloInfinite multiplayer will be free-to-play and will support 120FPS on Xbox Series X.”
“In many ways we are in agreement here — we do have work to do to address some of these areas and raise the level of fidelity and overall presentation for the final game,” says John Junyszek, a community manager at 343 Industries.
“The build used to run the campaign demo was work-in-progress from several weeks ago with a variety of graphical elements and game systems still being finished and polished”.
We are still awaiting more information about Halo Infinite’s multiplayer mode. Will Halo be yet another game to introduce battle royale multiplayer? It sounds plausible, even if there are a bit too many battle royale games out there.
Via: The Verge
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play