PUBG Corporation has hited that the battle royale game is soon to get sequel for web and mobile versions.
PUBG Mobile version 2 will come acros a major updates after minor updates have been released in the past.
The PlayerIGN has shared a tweet that reveals that PUBG Mobile 2 launch will take place next week. It has shared that PUBG Mobile 2.0 will have futuristic approach and will bet set in 2051.
PUBG Mobile is likely to include futuristic gadgets, maybe, drones, deployable bunkers, and more equipment for players.
The sequel to PUBG is expected to be available for both Android and iOS users.
A previous leak suggests that version 2 of the game could include support for cross-platform capability across PCs, gaming consoles, and mobile. This means that the new version of the game might be playable in India too, where PUBG is not available to play.
The PUBG universe is also expected to expand as two new games based on the same theme could launch by 2022.
This will be done with an aim to make PUBG a franchise instead of a ‘one-hit-wonder.
However, we need to tell you that the details we have just provided are just rumours and we don’t have any concrete information on the arrival of PUBG Mobile 2 next week. Hence, take the details with a grain of salt.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications