PUBG Corporation has hited that the battle royale game is soon to get sequel for web and mobile versions.
PUBG Mobile version 2 will come acros a major updates after minor updates have been released in the past.
The PlayerIGN has shared a tweet that reveals that PUBG Mobile 2 launch will take place next week. It has shared that PUBG Mobile 2.0 will have futuristic approach and will bet set in 2051.
PUBG Mobile is likely to include futuristic gadgets, maybe, drones, deployable bunkers, and more equipment for players.
The sequel to PUBG is expected to be available for both Android and iOS users.
A previous leak suggests that version 2 of the game could include support for cross-platform capability across PCs, gaming consoles, and mobile. This means that the new version of the game might be playable in India too, where PUBG is not available to play.
The PUBG universe is also expected to expand as two new games based on the same theme could launch by 2022.
This will be done with an aim to make PUBG a franchise instead of a ‘one-hit-wonder.
However, we need to tell you that the details we have just provided are just rumours and we don’t have any concrete information on the arrival of PUBG Mobile 2 next week. Hence, take the details with a grain of salt.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg