PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.6 update bring huge changes with previously popular game modes.
There is a new player vs AI Mode, players go against the AI in a lobby full of bots. The modes have a separate slot on the matchmaking tab, just below the Classic, Arena, and Arcade modes.
In which players pick between two levels of AIs: Easy and Normal.
The VS Ai mode bots are best for practice as they have much better aim than the normal classic mode.
Pick normal AI as they have much better movements and decision-making. Easy mode is serviceable, but the bots have the same “zero intelligence” as normal classic bots.
Overall, VS AI is squad only, which is useful for players who want to practice squad-based strategy.
Other maps will be updated eventually – with 4 real players vs 96 bots. The VS AI mode in BGMI does not reward players anything except BP, and EXP points.
How to play and win PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 VS AI Mode
To increase your rewards, you must kills and damage with land separately from your teammate.
The only land in major towns like Midtstein, East Port, Blomstein, etc, especially places that are closer to the plane path.
You can also try to take some damage first then heal for even more points.
You don’t need to use vehicles as bots are programmed to spawn near players’ locations.
Keep your teammates close if you are playing in normal AI.
(With Input From GuruGamer)
- T20 World Cup 2021: Indian Skipper Virat Kohli says KL Rahul to open with Rohit Sharma
- T20 World Cup: England’s cricketer Liam Livingstone doubtful after Finger Injury
- T20 World Cup OMN vs BAN: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Dream11 Prediction
- CSK’s opener Ruturaj Gaikwad gets a grand welcome at home
- T20 World Cup: Gautam Gambhir says ‘Hardik Pandya must bowl to get into India’s playing XI’
- IPL 2021: Top 3 performers for KKR in the tournament
- MS Dhoni confirms He will continue to pay for CSK in IPL 2022