PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.6 update bring huge changes with previously popular game modes.
There is a new player vs AI Mode, players go against the AI in a lobby full of bots. The modes have a separate slot on the matchmaking tab, just below the Classic, Arena, and Arcade modes.
In which players pick between two levels of AIs: Easy and Normal.
The VS Ai mode bots are best for practice as they have much better aim than the normal classic mode.
Pick normal AI as they have much better movements and decision-making. Easy mode is serviceable, but the bots have the same “zero intelligence” as normal classic bots.
Overall, VS AI is squad only, which is useful for players who want to practice squad-based strategy.
Other maps will be updated eventually – with 4 real players vs 96 bots. The VS AI mode in BGMI does not reward players anything except BP, and EXP points.
How to play and win PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 VS AI Mode
To increase your rewards, you must kills and damage with land separately from your teammate.
The only land in major towns like Midtstein, East Port, Blomstein, etc, especially places that are closer to the plane path.
You can also try to take some damage first then heal for even more points.
You don’t need to use vehicles as bots are programmed to spawn near players’ locations.
Keep your teammates close if you are playing in normal AI.
(With Input From GuruGamer)
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone