PUBG players always try getting new skins, costumes, and emotes. And most of these items buy using UC, however, many players do not want to spend money on purchasing a game currency.
Redeem codes and in-game events allow the players can get items for free. But, those items can be available for a limited time duration.
In Tactical Drill event, Players can get a permanent item in the game. Tactical Drill event has been added to the PUBG mobile. players can select one item from three items.
After selecting, players will be able to use item till the event end.
How to get free items from Tactical Drill Event
Firstly, Players will have to complete daily and weekly task to earn Tactical Points.
Tactical Points will help you to select and keep the items till the event.
You can discard the items after 72 hours (Tactical Point will reduce to zero).
The requirement of Tactical Point is differ:
Rookie Pirate Set – 100 Tactical Points
Neon Pink (Blue) UMP45- 120 Tactical Points
Bowknot Parachute- 80 Tactical Points
Source: click here
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play