PUBG players always try getting new skins, costumes, and emotes. And most of these items buy using UC, however, many players do not want to spend money on purchasing a game currency.
Redeem codes and in-game events allow the players can get items for free. But, those items can be available for a limited time duration.
In Tactical Drill event, Players can get a permanent item in the game. Tactical Drill event has been added to the PUBG mobile. players can select one item from three items.
After selecting, players will be able to use item till the event end.
How to get free items from Tactical Drill Event
Firstly, Players will have to complete daily and weekly task to earn Tactical Points.
Tactical Points will help you to select and keep the items till the event.
You can discard the items after 72 hours (Tactical Point will reduce to zero).
The requirement of Tactical Point is differ:
Rookie Pirate Set – 100 Tactical Points
Neon Pink (Blue) UMP45- 120 Tactical Points
Bowknot Parachute- 80 Tactical Points
Source: click here
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications
- IPL 2022 Auction: England’s Pacer Mark Wood Enters IPL Auction but considering Pulling Out
- Ahmedabad Franchise Beats Lucknow Team Send IPL Contract to Rashid Khan- Report
- 5 Common Mistake Players Make When Playing Clash Squad in Free Fire
- IPL 2022: Sri Lanka Cricket Ready to Host IPL 15th Edition- Reports