The Pokemon-inspired game, Temtem initially released for PC. Now fans are eagerly waiting to be released on mobile.
It was made available on PS4, PS5. But that’s not it. Support for Switch and Xbox Series X|S was also scheduled in 2021.
Being an MMO, Temtem soon became a favourite of the community. An indie monster-catching game featuring beautiful graphics managed to capture the attention of the crowd quite well.
However, with the mobile gaming community reaching the peak height of popularity, a game released on the mobile gaming platform will be played by a massive amount of players.
with no official update on the release of this Pokemon-inspired title on mobile, the mobile gaming community is missing out on a lot.
Read More | Google Pixel 5a launch in June with Android 12: Price in India, Specifications, and more
Players can gain access to Temtem using the Steam Link app which allows steam games to be played using a mobile device.
You can then connect your Xbox controller via Bluetooth to your mobile and play with the controller.
And if you don’t have a controller, the app itself has some built-in tactile buttons which can come in handy.
However, using this method will introduce input lag into the game but for a game like Temtem, it isn’t significant at all.
It is still unknown if/when there will be an official mobile version of Temtem released for the mobile gaming community to enjoy.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg