Reliance Jio are very popular telecom service. Users face issue while check their Jio balance.
Smartphone user can get a data limit on their Jio mobiles through Settings that do not let the use cross the data limit allotted by the mobile plan they are subscribed to.
Here we are providing three ways to check Jio Balance:
Dial *333# to check the balance.
Send a SMS ‘MBAL’ to 55333,
You can check balance from MyJio App.
How to check Jio Balance Validity?
Login to MyJio App
Tap the option View details
you can see the details of your active plans.
Source: click here
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg