Dark mode has finally caught up with the masses as almost every app has embraced the feature to enhance the user experience. Expectedly, Gmail doesn’t want to be left too far behind either.
Dark modes have become very popular in recent years, thanks to their ability to blacken interfaces, thereby reducing the strain on your eyes and simultaneously saving your device’s battery life. As a result, companies like Google and Apple have begun to release system-wide dark across their operating systems, and even app developers are updating their apps with their own dark mode takes.
How to enable dark mode in Gmail on iOS and Android
The dark mode in the Gmail app on iOS 13 and the latest versions of Android are quite identical. It’s different on iOS 11 and 12. Irrespective of whichever platforms you are on, make sure to update the app before going ahead with the guide.
Open Gmail app on your smartphone
Tap on the menu button at the top left corner and select Settings
Tap on General Settings.
Select the Dark option.
The iPhone or iPad running iOS 11 or iOS 12, you will get a Dark theme toggle to turn it on or off. Since there’s no systemwide dark mode before iOS 13, you won’t find any “System default” option here.
- Pakistan Super League 2022: KAR vs MUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report, and Injury Update
- Hardik Pandya performs Srivalli Hook Step with His Grandmother: Viral Video
- Far Cry 7 Release Date: PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox
- OnePlus 10 Pro to Launch in India in March? Check Price
- Free Fire New Faded Wheel: How to Get Untamed Demilady bundle and Fierce Demilord Thompson
- David Warner’s Daughter dance to Rashmika Mandanna’s Sami-Sami: Watch Video
- Mohammad Hafeez says Only 2 Indian players can Handle the Pressure of Playing Pakistan