How to Remove iPhone from Apple ID: Apple ID is very important if you are using an iOS device. Removing a device from your Apple ID will cease that device’s ability to perform any functions related to your Apple account.
If you want to upgrade to a new Apple device you might want to delete the Apple ID from your old device.
The device will no longer be able to receive notifications or messages sent to your Apple account, accept 2-factor authentication codes, connect to iCloud, make any purchases on the App Store, sync to other devices, or make backups of itself.
How to remove a device from Apple ID
You can remove an iPad, iPhone, or even your Mac from your Apple account from your other Apple devices.
Open Device’s Settings
Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
Scroll down, you will see different devices that are connected to your Apple ID
Choose the device you want to remove Apple Account.
Scroll Down, Tap Remove from Account.
A pop-up will appear, that let you know that iCloud or other Apple services until you log back in
Tap to Remove the device from the account
Another pop-up may appear telling you to contact your carrier to deactivate your SIM card.
The device will still have your login details stored and may ask you to log back in. To fully remove the device from your account, you will need to manually log out of your Apple account from the device you’ve removed.
Sign out of your Apple account
Enter Apple ID passcode, Turn it off to confirm
Your Apple account removed
Users should keep in note that the device will still have login details stored. To fully remove it, you will have to manually log out your Apple account from the device that you have removed from the list.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems