KTM India has showcased the brand’s middleweight adventure bike, the KTM 790 Adventure at the India bike Week 2019 in Goa. Recently KTM has been launched its KTM 790 Duke, the former is expected to be introduced here in 2020.
According to the KTM India, the middleweight adventure bike has been showcased to gauge people’s reaction, although it’s no secret that 790 Aventure will be launched sometime in mid or the second half of 2020.
Read More: Royal Enfield Bullet 350 prices check
The KTM 790 adventure is available in a standard variant and a higher-spec R variant. Both employ the same 799cc, parallel-twin engine from the 790 Duke, albeit in a different state of tune. On the 790 Adventure, the same engine produces 94hp and 88Nm of torque, down from the 790 Duke’s 105hp/87Nm.
KTM 790 Adventure Specifications & Features:
KTM 790 Adventure sits on a chromium-molybdenum-steel frame. The suspension duties are performed by WP 43 mm open cartridge upside-down front forks having 200 mm travel and a WP monostock at the rear with 200 mm travel.
The parallel-twin engine though has a meaty low-end, and with a slightly punchier low-end grunt. The 790 Adventure is certainly going to be an entertaining offering in the middleweight adventure bike segment. However, the 790 Adventure R uses a wider, 48mm WP XPLOR front fork with a massive 240mm suspension travel, while the stock bike features a 43mm USD fork.
There are twin 320 mm discs at the front with 4-piston, radially mounted callipers and a 260 mm disc at the rear with a double-piston floating calliper.
There are four modes like Street, Off-Road, Raina or Rally, and are aided by the lean-sensitive Motorcycle Traction Control, as well as cornering ABS. And there is a 5-inch coloured TFT display that provides information pertaining to trip meter, fuel range, ABS settings and rife modes, among others.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play