Little Nightmares 2 developed by Tarsier Studios and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is a puzzle-platformer horror adventure game that features a 2.5D world.
It is a sequel to Little Nightmares and features a new player character, a little boy named Mono, with the protagonist from the previous game, Six, appearing as a computer-controlled character.
The main objective is to survive the horrors and adventures of Pale city and uncover its secrets.
The game was released on all popular platforms including Windows, PS4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, Nintendo Switch. However, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S versions are not yet released but expect it to be released later this year.
A Reddit user has shed some light on the upcoming DLC in Little Nightmares 2 by uploading a picture of the chapter selection menu which is shown on the television.
The user observed that the Tv had 8 selections on the dial apart from the fact that the game has only 5 chapters.
Little Nightmares 2 DLC Release Date:
There is no information on the release date of the new DLC for Little Nightmares 2. However, the official Twitter handle of Little Nightmares has hinted about a new DLC for their game.
The new DLC for Little Nightmares 2 might be released towards the end of 2021 or maybe next year. Till then, experience the horror adventures of the 5 chapters of Little Nightmares 2.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg