Apple iPhone SE 3 Check Key Features: A Hardware event will be held on March 8 and the company is widely anticipated to reveal a new iPhone SE 3 and refreshed iPad Air.
The company is going to publish with various color besides the regular White and Black color set.
As per analyst MIng-Chi Ku who forks out on Apple ‘insider detail’ suggests the iPhone SE 3 to get the powerful A15 Bionic chipset.
The analyst also outlined the details predicted as per the past record. it is safe to rely on the new information.
He added that the device will get 5G support and arrive in three storage configurations- 64Gb, 128GB, and 256GB.
Kuo further added that the handset will enter in mass production this month with Apple estimated to ship 25-30 million units.
The new iPhone is expected to start at $300 (around Rs 22,000).
A leaker Evan Blass has cited an Asian mobile carrier to have begun preparing for the launch of Apple’s new smartphone and tablet providing images of the two products.
While the iPhone SE 2022 looks like a replica of the old iteration, the supposed iPad Air 5 is seen featuring a sleek profile.
As per reports, the new iPad Air might barely get any major upgrade as compared to the third and fourth-gen iPad Airs. Although we might witness changes on the camera front with Center Stage tracking for video, and A15 silicon at the helm.
Additionally, a new iPad Pro 2022 and new Macs are also expected to be showcased at the ‘Peek Performance’ event.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems