The leaked photo from Weibo shared by DroidMaze, it seems the next model will be called the ROG Phone 5.
The photo shows the rear of the device. The brand new design rear panel, a new transparent kind of gradient that shows fake internals with edgy elements.
The main camera will use a 64-megapixel sensor, as is evident from the graphic. Surprisingly, Asus seems to have dropped its RGB-backlit ROG logo.
There is a large red button- a ultrasonic triggers. It also seems to be a shortcut key for launching the Game center that’s already present on previous ROG device.
Read More | YouTube to add a new feature that allows users to buy products appeared in Video on the platform
It seems Asus might stick to a 6.7-inch display with uniform bezels on the top and bottom. The ROG Phone every year holds the best stereo speakers and we guess that won’t differ with the next-gen model.
Asus usually launches its phones in China before it readies for the global market around the peak summer.
However, most smartphone brands are preponing their launch timelines and Asus may do the same too for its ROG Phone series.
The ROG Phone 5, if Asus decides to skip the ROG Phone 4 moniker, will most likely be using the Snapdragon 888 chip and may offer up to 16GB RAM as well as 512GB storage.
The battery capacity may be the same 6000mAh unit we saw on the older phones.
Read More | HTC Desire 21 Pro 5G launched: Check Details
Source : BGR India
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory