Xiaomi’s Poco has launched it’s entry level device called Poco C3 for Indian market.
The company introduced Poco C3 with triple rear camera setup, an HD+ display and a large battery.
The Poco C3 is a rebranded Redmi 9C that was launched in Malaysia back in June. The Poco C3 will be made available starting October 16 via Flipkart only.
Poco C3 Specifications:
It features a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) LCD display. The handset powered by an octa-core MediaTEk Helio G35 SoC couplew with 3Gb and 4GB of RAM.
The Poco C3 features a triple-rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
On the front, there is also a 5-megapixel camera in waterdrop-notch for selfies and video calling.
Connectivity options include a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The smartphone backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 10W standard charging using Micro-USB port.
Poco C3 Price in India:
The handset comes in two variants of 3GB + 32GB configuration model and 4GB + 64GB configuration model. The 4GB model will cost you Rs 8,999.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg