Xiaomi’s Poco has launched it’s entry level device called Poco C3 for Indian market.
The company introduced Poco C3 with triple rear camera setup, an HD+ display and a large battery.
The Poco C3 is a rebranded Redmi 9C that was launched in Malaysia back in June. The Poco C3 will be made available starting October 16 via Flipkart only.
Poco C3 Specifications:
It features a 6.53-inch HD+ (720×1,600 pixels) LCD display. The handset powered by an octa-core MediaTEk Helio G35 SoC couplew with 3Gb and 4GB of RAM.
The Poco C3 features a triple-rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel primary lens, a 2-megapixel macro sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
On the front, there is also a 5-megapixel camera in waterdrop-notch for selfies and video calling.
Connectivity options include a 3.5mm audio jack, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The smartphone backed by a 5,000mAh battery with 10W standard charging using Micro-USB port.
Poco C3 Price in India:
The handset comes in two variants of 3GB + 32GB configuration model and 4GB + 64GB configuration model. The 4GB model will cost you Rs 8,999.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems