Poco is introducing the Poco M3 and will be launch on November 24 in the global market.
The company is yet to confirm official specifications and other details about the Poco M3 but rumors have revealed some details.
The upcoming Poco device is said to be very similar to the yet to be announced Redmi Note 10. Xiaomi is yet to reveal too many details about the Redmi Note 10 but rumors suggest that the phone could go official in the month of December.
The Poco M3 is said to be a much-upgraded version of the predecessor Poco M2.
Some of the key specifications of the Poco M2 are a 6.53 inches FHD+ screen display, MediaTek G80 processor, 6GB RAM, 5000mAh battery, and 13MP AI quad camera setup.
The Poco M series most targets users looking to buy a powerful device under Rs 15,000 price tag. This suggests that the upcoming Poco M3 could also be priced lower than Rs 15,000 in the country.
In India, the Poco M2 is priced at Rs 10,999 for the 64GB storage model while the 128GB storage version is priced at Rs 12,999. Both the versions are available on Flipkart.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems