Poco is introducing the Poco M3 and will be launch on November 24 in the global market.
The company is yet to confirm official specifications and other details about the Poco M3 but rumors have revealed some details.
The upcoming Poco device is said to be very similar to the yet to be announced Redmi Note 10. Xiaomi is yet to reveal too many details about the Redmi Note 10 but rumors suggest that the phone could go official in the month of December.
The Poco M3 is said to be a much-upgraded version of the predecessor Poco M2.
Some of the key specifications of the Poco M2 are a 6.53 inches FHD+ screen display, MediaTek G80 processor, 6GB RAM, 5000mAh battery, and 13MP AI quad camera setup.
The Poco M series most targets users looking to buy a powerful device under Rs 15,000 price tag. This suggests that the upcoming Poco M3 could also be priced lower than Rs 15,000 in the country.
In India, the Poco M2 is priced at Rs 10,999 for the 64GB storage model while the 128GB storage version is priced at Rs 12,999. Both the versions are available on Flipkart.
- Pakistan Former WK Batsmen Kamran Akmal Feels- ‘If Umran Malik Was In Pakistan, I Think He Would Have Made It To The National Team’
- Free Fire MAX 2022: Top 6 Looking Emotes
- TATA IPL LSG vs RR Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Rajasthan Royals Indian Premier League Season 15 Match 63
- IPL CSK vs GT Fantasy Tips, Playing XI, Head to Head Records, Pitch Report, And Dream11 Team
- KKR vs SRH 2022 Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, Fantasy Tips for TATA IPL Match 61, 14 MAY 2022
- IPL: A Big Blow for KKR as Pat Cummins Ruled Out of The Tournament Due to Hips Injury
- Free Fire Advance Server OB34 Rolls out new Features – Character, Finn Pet, and More