The company is gearing up to bring smartphones dubbed the Realme GT 5G but in the global market. The brand was the first to confirm the existence of a Snapdragon 888 smartphone post-Qualcomm’s announcement.
The phone has been confirmed to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It has also been confirmed to feature stainless steel VC cooling system, which will improve the phone’s heat dissipation performance.
Realme GT 5G India launch Date:
The company’s CEO Madhav took to Twitter recently to reveal the device’s launch date, through which we know that the device will launch on March 4.
Realme GT 5G India price:
The Realme X50 Pro 5G was priced at Rs 34,999. Keeping that in mind, we can expect the Realme GT 5G to ship at a starting price of Rs 39,999.
Specs & More:
The Realme GT would feature a 120Hz AMOLED panel with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The smartphone will ship with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1, which is the best in the business right now.
It features a USB Type C port and the much needed 3.5mm jack.
It will be powered by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 SoC. The phone will be coupled with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The Realme GT 5G will get a triple camera setup which should include a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an ultrawide sensor and finally, a depth or macro camera
It will be running Realme UI 2.0 on top of top Android 11. The Realme GT is expected to ship with a 5000mAh battery with support for 65W or 125W wired fast charging.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg