Realme is working to bring a Snapdragon 855 Plus smartphone very soon. Realme X2 arrived last week Snapdragon 730G chipset, and look like a Pro variant will be unveiled sooner than expected.
According to a Weibo post by Xu Qi Chase, the CMO at Realme, teh company will soon launch a smartphone powered by the Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC. The handset will be named t
He added that the device has an internal code-name that can be translated in English as either Super Warrior or Samurai.
The name itself shows that this smartphone is going to be a powerful one. Earlier it was rumored that the Snapdragon 855 Plus Realme smartphone will be called Realme XT Pro. However, the company has changed with a different story, Realme X2 Pr will be the name of the Snapdragon P
Later Chase confirmed that the new handset is an important step in the company’s approach to the jump ahead of the competition.
First Realme phone that will be powered by Snapdragon 800 series chipset. Realme X2 Pro, the company is most likely looking to take of Realme K20 Pro that comes with Snapdragon 855.
Realme x2 comes with 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED, the Snapdragon 730G processor with 8GB of RAM and Internal storage. A rear quad-camera setup led by the 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright DGWi sensor and 4 4,000mAh battery with 30W VOOC charging support.
- IPL 2021 CSK Playing XI vs MI: Robin Uthappa likely to be opening
- IPL 2021 KKR vs RCB Live: How to watch Live Streaming in India
- IPL: BCCI keen to welcome Lucknow as a new IPL City
- IPL 2021 CSK VS MI: Rohit Sharma vs Shardul Thakur MS Dhoni vs Jasprit Bumrah, Key Battle to watch out for
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play