Xiaomi is going to launch it’s brand new smartphone Redmi K30S smartphone in China.
The handset will be launched on October 27,
According to the Weibo, the Redmi K30S will come in black and silver colour options. It will come to a rectangular-shaped tripe camera setup with 64MP primary lense an LED flash.
The ThemobileIndian reported, the Redmi K30S will feature a 6.67-inch IPS LCD FHD+ display with 144Hz refresh rate.
It will be side-mounted fingerprint reader, The handset is powered the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with support of 5GB network.
The smartphone will have up to 12 GB of LPPDR5 RAM and up to 512 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
The handset will run Google’s Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12 skin on top and it will pack a 5,000mAh battery with 33W quick charging support.
It will have a triple camera setup with a 64-megapixel main camera, a 13-megapixel ultrawide lens, and a 5-megapixel macro lens. For the front, there will be a 20-megapixel selfie camera.
- Ashes 2021: England Pacer James Anderson ruled out of 1st Test
- How to Make a Happy Snowman in Minecraft: Complete Guide
- Call of Duty Mobile: First Female Legendary Operator and Legendary Crossbow Announced
- Free Fire New Weapon Royale: How to Get the Ice Bones Treatment Sniper Skin
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory