The Chinese giant Xiaomi shared a teaser on its official Twitter account confirming that the Redmi Note 10 will be present n March 4.
Xiaomi India head Manu Kumar Jain has confirmed that the device could come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Earlier, he shared the first look of the upcoming device. In the video that you can see below, we see a blue lizard passing from the wall to a glass panel. But unable to fix itself due to the greater fluidity of the display, which will have 120 Hz to deliver a faster navigation experience.
He said that it would come with the “smoothest #120Hz and “brightest display ever”. Jain had also confirmed that the Note 10 series would arrive with a 108MP primary sensor.
The Note 10 series is also expected to feature a punch-hole setup on the top.
It feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD + resolution, Android 11 from the factory and four rear cameras, with a 64 MP main sensor.
Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G still points to the use of a Qualcomm SM7150 processor.
In terms of RAM, the Note 10 series could get 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage. Xiaomi could also release higher RAM models. The Note 10 is speculated to house a 5,050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg