The Chinese giant Xiaomi shared a teaser on its official Twitter account confirming that the Redmi Note 10 will be present n March 4.
Xiaomi India head Manu Kumar Jain has confirmed that the device could come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Earlier, he shared the first look of the upcoming device. In the video that you can see below, we see a blue lizard passing from the wall to a glass panel. But unable to fix itself due to the greater fluidity of the display, which will have 120 Hz to deliver a faster navigation experience.
He said that it would come with the “smoothest #120Hz and “brightest display ever”. Jain had also confirmed that the Note 10 series would arrive with a 108MP primary sensor.
The Note 10 series is also expected to feature a punch-hole setup on the top.
It feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD + resolution, Android 11 from the factory and four rear cameras, with a 64 MP main sensor.
Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G still points to the use of a Qualcomm SM7150 processor.
In terms of RAM, the Note 10 series could get 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage. Xiaomi could also release higher RAM models. The Note 10 is speculated to house a 5,050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives in Qatar in Style Along with Team Portugal
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Cristiano Ronaldo and Bruno Fernandes engage in an AWKWARD interaction
- Manchester United Didn’t Believe My Daughter Was ill in Hospital When I missed Pre-Reson: Cristiano Ronaldo
- IPL 2023 Retention: KKR is all set to release Pat Cummins
- Free Fire OB37 Update Features: New Zombie Mode, Gun, Pet, and More
- IPL 2023 Retention: MI & CSK Retained and Released players list; MI releases Kieron Pollard, CSK retains Ravindra Jadeja
- Step to Activate 5G on Apple iPhone 12, 13, 14 Series