The Chinese giant Xiaomi shared a teaser on its official Twitter account confirming that the Redmi Note 10 will be present n March 4.
Xiaomi India head Manu Kumar Jain has confirmed that the device could come with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Earlier, he shared the first look of the upcoming device. In the video that you can see below, we see a blue lizard passing from the wall to a glass panel. But unable to fix itself due to the greater fluidity of the display, which will have 120 Hz to deliver a faster navigation experience.
He said that it would come with the “smoothest #120Hz and “brightest display ever”. Jain had also confirmed that the Note 10 series would arrive with a 108MP primary sensor.
The Note 10 series is also expected to feature a punch-hole setup on the top.
It feature a 6.67-inch AMOLED panel with Full HD + resolution, Android 11 from the factory and four rear cameras, with a 64 MP main sensor.
Redmi Note 10 Pro 4G still points to the use of a Qualcomm SM7150 processor.
In terms of RAM, the Note 10 series could get 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage. Xiaomi could also release higher RAM models. The Note 10 is speculated to house a 5,050mAh battery with support for fast charging.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications