Samsung is going to announce a new smartphone called- Samsung Galaxy A52 soon. However, the details of camera specifications have been leaked online.
Leakster Roland Quandt (@rquandt) has revealed the camera specifications. According to his tweet, both the A52 variants will feature the same four sensors. The phone will be equipped with a 64-megapixel primary sensor with OIS and a pixel size of 0.8 µm. Then there will be a 12-megapixel ultrawide sensor with a 123-degree field of view and 1.12 µm pixel size. This will be accompanied by two 5-megapixel sensors for macro photography and depth data.
The 4G variant will feature a 90Hz screen and SD 730G processor and the 5G variant will come with a higher 120Hz refresh rate and Snapdragon 750G chipset.
The 4G variant of Samsung Galaxy A52 could be priced starting VND 9,300,000 (roughly Rs 29,000) while the 5G variant could be priced starting around VND 11,000,000 (roughly Rs 34,900).
It will feature a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED display and pack a 4,500mAh battery with 25W fast charging. It will run Android 11 OS out of the box, likely with version 3.1 of One UI.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G model could be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC. There will be 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage variants.
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is tipped to come with an IP67-certified build that will offer dust and water resistance.
Source: click here
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications