The much-awaited smartphone is coming int he market soon. Its predecessor of Vivo X50 and Vivo X60 on China’s TENAA certification has surfaced some important specs of the device.
Vivo X60 Pro Specifications:
The smartphone has feature a 6.56-inch Full HD with AMOLED screen.
With a quad-camera setup, the new Vivo smartphone looks exactly the same as the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series. The phone presents itself with a punch-hole cutout at the top centre.
Vivo X60 Pro is claimed to be packed with a new operating system based on Android 11 – Origin OS which was launched recently.
The smartphone will run on Exynos 1080 processor. The phone will come up with the combination of 8GB RAM/128GB storage or 12GB RAM/256GB storage.
The back of the phone has 4 camera sensors placed in a rectangular module. The main camera sensor is 48 megapixel accompanied by two 13 megapixels and one 8 megapixels camera sensor. The selfie camera in the front comes with a 32 megapixel sensor.
The smartphone will be available in gradient finished blue along with classic black and white. X60 Pro will offer a powerful 4,200 mAh battery.
Earlier it was claimed that the new Vivo model will have an optical and digital zoom of 5x and 60x respectively. Besides, X60 series might come with a gimbal camera just like its predecessor X50. The new variant of Vivo, X60 Pro, is most likely to be launched on November 29.
- Apple iPhone 14 Accessories That You Use Every Day
- South African Provincial T20 Cup Full Schedule, Squads, Teams, Date & Time
- SHOCKING!! Indian Pacer Jasprit Bumrah ruled out of T20 World Cup Due to Injury
- Moeen Ali Wants to Ban Controversial Run-Out Rule
- KCA President Cup T20: LIO vs PAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Head to Head, Pitch Report for KCA Cup 2022
- How to Get The Ornamental Touch Desert Eagle And Warder Captain Bundle in Free Fire MAX
- iOS 16 Users Continue to Face unaddressed Bugs and Battery Drain Problems