Xiaomi has officially launched its Redmi K40 series in China. The Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro and Redmi K40 Pro+ are poered by Qualcomn Snapdragon processor with high refresh rate displays.
The phone features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display which uses an AMOLED panel.
The Redmi K40 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with an octa-core CPU running at upto 3.2GHz with Adreno 650 GPU
It runs on MIUI 12 which is based on Android 11. It is equipped with a 4,520mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging out-of-the-box.
The phone has triple cameras on the back that consists of a primary 48MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture. An 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 119-degree field of view and a 5MP macro camera.
The rear cameras can record in 4K at 30FPS and 1080p at upto 120FPS backed by EIS. On the front, there is a 20MP selfie camera.
The Redmi K40 starts at CNY 1999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. CNY 2,199 for the 8GB+128GB variant and CNY 2,499 for the maxed-out variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- PUBG Mobile: Esports Global Schedule revealed for 2022
- T20 World Cup 2022 Full Schedule: Team Group, Complete Fixtures, Date, Time, Venue, and Time Table
- Minecraft: Trapdoor Recipe, Materials, How to Use, and More
- BBL 2021-22 Qualifier: SCO vs SIX Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report and Team News
- PUBG Mobile 1.8 Update Spider Web-Shooter Locations: Complete Details
- Sharjah CBFS T20 2022: BUK vs KAB Fantasy Cricket Tips, Dream11 Prediction, Playing XI, Pitch Report, & Players Stats
- Tecno Pova Neo to launch soon: Check Price & Specifications