Xiaomi has officially launched its Redmi K40 series in China. The Redmi K40, Redmi K40 Pro and Redmi K40 Pro+ are poered by Qualcomn Snapdragon processor with high refresh rate displays.
The phone features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels) resolution display which uses an AMOLED panel.
The Redmi K40 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor with an octa-core CPU running at upto 3.2GHz with Adreno 650 GPU
It runs on MIUI 12 which is based on Android 11. It is equipped with a 4,520mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging out-of-the-box.
The phone has triple cameras on the back that consists of a primary 48MP camera with an f/1.8 aperture. An 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 119-degree field of view and a 5MP macro camera.
The rear cameras can record in 4K at 30FPS and 1080p at upto 120FPS backed by EIS. On the front, there is a 20MP selfie camera.
The Redmi K40 starts at CNY 1999 for the base variant with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage. CNY 2,199 for the 8GB+128GB variant and CNY 2,499 for the maxed-out variant with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg