Xiaomi has finally launched its Mi 10i in India. The smartphone specially manufactures for Indian buyers.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i is very similar to Mi 10T Lite version launched in China earlier in 2020.
It features a 6.67-inch display on the front with support for 1080p resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
The display supports Adaptive Sync which allows it to switch between 6 refresh rate steps automatically which starts from 30Hz and can go up to 120Hz.
It backs by 4820mAh battery which comes with support for 33W fast charging. The company claims should help the phone charge up 68 per cent in just 30 minutes and 0-100 in slightly less The hour.
Read More | FAU-G confirmed the launch on 26th January
The handset is powered by a Snapdragon 750G SoC. The phone comes with a quad-camera set-up on the back, built around a 108-megapixel ISOCELL HM2 sensor
An 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, a 2-camera macro shooter and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, the phone gets a 16-megapixel sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i is a very aggressively priced device, which comes in 3 variants, with the This variant brings with it 6GB/64GB variant starting at Rs 20,999.
The mid-variant gets 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and has been launched at Rs 21,999. The third one will be available for Rs 23,999. This one will get 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer