The Chinese giant has already confirmed the Redmi 9 Power unveiling for 16th December in India.
The company hasn’t confirmed the name of the device, but the multiple references to “power” suggest it will be rumoured Redmi 9 Power.
The company has already launched a myriad of Redmi 9 series phones in India this year. It will be the eighth device in the number series.
The handset will arrive with a 6.53-inch Full-HD+ display with a 2340 x 1080-pixels resolution and 60Hz refresh rate.
It will have Gorilla Glass 3 protection and an 8MP selfie sensor housed in a waterdrop notch up-top. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the side and doubles as the power button.
Turning our attention to the shiny polycarbonate back panel, you will find a triple camera setup led by a 48MP primary camera. T
The Indian teaser suggests that Redmi 9 Power will come with four rear cameras. It will most likely be an 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth, and a 2MP macro lens.
The handset will be powered by the Snapdragon 662 chipset with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage onboard.
The highlight of the Redmi 9 Power will have to be the 6,000mAh battery and 18W fast-charging support. The device will be equipped with a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Dubai Cricket Council Chairman Keen on Hosting India-Pakistan Bilateral Series
- How to Get Explosive Ammo In GTA 5 Online and Offline
- Top 3 Pets to use in Free Fire Clash Squad Purgatory
- Mohammad Amir Opts Out of Abu Dhabi T10 League
- Rohit Sharma says Virat Kohli’s Role in the team remains the same
- India Playing XI vs New Zealand T20: Venkatesh Iyer set for debut in T20 series
- India vs New Zealand T20: Rahul Dravid Focus on Venkatesh Iyer