Xiaomi Smartphone will be an Android One Smartphone, officially confirmed. Xiaomi has revealed the teaser indicating that the next Android One smartphone from the company is launching soon. Xiaomi’s next Android One phone, also known as Xiaomi Mi A2 . the handset will be the successor to the last year’s Mi A1, which is Xiaomi’s First Android One Phone.
Xiaomi has finally officially teased the coming of the Mi A2 via tweet and says that Mi A2 will be better and enhanced than he Mi A1. The Mi A2 is said to be the universal version of the Mi 6X which was launched in China in April.
The Mi A2 (Mi 6X) has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage expandable via a microSD card slot. Smartphone offcers a lot of connectivity options including GPS, USB 2.0 Type C, Bluethooth 5.0 and infrared flash. The phone has dual 12 Mega Pixel with 20 mega Pixel rear camera with autofocus, LED Flash, touch focus, face detection , HDR, geo-tagging, 2x optical Zoom and panorama for clear picture.
Xiaomi is yet to officially reveal the launch date of the Mi A2. Some reports circulation on the internet reveal that , phone will be launching on August at an event in Madrid.
Expected Specification of Xiaomi Mi A2
It has 5.99 inch Full HD with 2.5D curved glass display.
Powered by octa core Snapdragon 660 SoC with Andreo 512 GPU
It include 4/6GB of RAM with 32/64/128GB of Storage
12 mega pixel primary lens with f/1.75 aperture + 20 MP secondary lens with f/1.75 aperture
3010mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0
Selfie camera is a 20 MP lens with soft LED flash.
- IPL 2021: No MI or CSK, THIS franchise leads the list of most centuries by a team
- IPL 2021: Predicted the first Playing XI of Punjab Kings
- PUBG Mobile and BGMI 1.6 Update VS AI Mode: Here’s how to play
- IPL 2021 Rajasthan Royals: Evin Lewis suffers shoulder injury during CPL Final
- IPL 2021: How to Buy Online IPL Tickets for matches in UAE’s Sharjah, Dubai & Abu Dhabi- Steps by Steps Explained
- IPL 2021 Playoff Qualification Status: Check what MI, CSK, DC, RCB, RR, KKR, SRH, PBKS need to qualify for IPL 2021 Playoffs
- IPL 2021: Fans allowed in Stadium to Watch IPL UAE Leg