Oman Tuesday declared a full lockdown among its governorates starting from next week to limit the spread of the new coronavirus amid a spike in the sultanate.
The lockdown will start from July 25 until August 8, a period that includes the Eid Al Adha holiday, A supreme committee tackling COVID-19 said.
Movement will be banned and all public places and stores will be closed during that period from 7pm until 6am.
During the lockdown, security patrols and control checkpoints will be intensified, the panel said, according to the Omani news agency ONA.
As per reports, All forms of gatherings, including the Eid prayer, and traditional markets continue to be banned.
- Salman Khan announces Tiger 3 Release Date on 21st April
- Rishabh Pant Takes a Dig At Urvarshi Rautela: Sad How Some People Are so Thirsty For Fame and Name
- Maine Toh School Bhi Nahi Kiya: Virat Kohli
- Harley-Davidson Nightster Launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh: Check Features & Price
- New Zealand Pacer shock move as the Kiwi star granted release from the contract in a seismic moment
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Leaked!! Check Price, Specifications
- Apple to launch iOS 16 beta 5: Check new features for iPhone